Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to School

MCTC, the college I'm attending.
For the first time in 4 years I will be attending school, college to be exact. My first college semester starts on Monday. I have 2 on campus classes and 2 web based classes. I'm a bit nervous about the web based classes since it's something completely new to me but if it means more home time to spend with Justin and the boys I'm all for it. Justin applied for this semester as well but it's been a bit rough getting everything straightened out due to the fact that he left college without dropping out back in 2006. I really hope that Justin gets to go this semester, I'd feel extremely bad if I got to go and he didn't, not to mention we really need the extra money that comes with going to college. It's not that we're going solely because of the money, we do plan to get degrees so we can get good jobs but at the financial state we're in now the money is definitely an added bonus. This should of course be the part of the post where I ask for people to please pray that Justin gets to go to college but since I am in no way religious I'll just ask for some good vibes to be sent our way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I took every online class I could. I hated actually going to campus. Most classes were full of kids that didn't care anyway, so it was better for me to be at home. Good luck!

I'm your first follower! :) Hope you can stop by my blog. I'm a young mom, too. I'm 21, and had my daughter when I was 19. Hope to talk to you soon.

Ann Jones said...

You live pretty near me. My husband's whole family lives in the same area of Kentucky that you do :) Good luck with college, I think that online classes are great, I wish that more were offered when I got my undergrad.

New follower from bloggy moms, have a great weekend!

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com